Friday, July 14, 2006

New Home

Hi all,

So the template of my last diary died from neglect. Apparently diary entries are like water to it and it's somewhere in the ether now. For the longest time I considered myself a diaryland purist considering my precious diary host to be in a gang fight with other sites who were the web equivalent of school yard bullies. Yeah I'm talking to you typepad!

But after looking at other diary sites I am starting to see why some people think diaryland was (to borrow a Dane Cook phrase) a big pile of douche. The scales have fallen from my eyes and I have finally seen the light.

My last diary chronicled my college years. I am now entering a new chapter in my life as a working stiff and a graduate student and a big old queer who is finally out to his family after 21 years. So I think it is only fitting that I also make a new diary to reflect these changes. I look forward to everything that is to come.

2:^)

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Kungfukitten said...

I've got your new home bookmarked!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger golfwidow said...

I hope this means you're going to be writing again once in a while. I really missed you much.

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, really. How big a queer are you? :)

I used to think it was a binary state, but after being in Key West for two weeks, I'm quite convinced there are degrees.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home