Sunday, September 30, 2007

Oh what a life

Friday I went to a party and there was a girl with one blood red eye. We were playing a little game called circle of death and a few drinks in she was not paying attention so I called her 28 Days Later to get her attention.

As retribution, the gods smought me in the form of a young guitarist who pulled out his "axe" and started playing. My tone deaf friend joined in singing the words and pretty soon every dumbass in the room was shredding my ear drums. An hour into this I started to fall asleep on the sofa when one of the strings broke on the guitar. Things were looking up until one of the housemates said, "I've got a guitar upstairs".

Not only did they come back with a guitar, they came back with THREE guitars and the kumbaya continued so I went to bed.

The night of drinking and debauchery let me completely drained I took a 3 hour nap only to be awoken by a phone call by friends who were already drunk at 8 o'clock and wanted me to come over. After insulting my profession and throwing a couple names out there I was convinced to come over, where we did a power hour, shot gunned some beers in front of two police cars and then I wrestled a girl to the ground. Unfortunately she overpowered me and MOTORBOATED me like the motorboating mother fugger that she is.

The night ended with a movie and then the motorboater went to her bedroom with some boy boy she picked up off the streets (I forget where). Apparently there hawt night of passion involved bad making out. She had to do everything and then he started giggling only to reveal he is a virgin and then he laid there like a rock while she tried to kiss him some more. Eventually she gave up and rolled over. He left her a Dear John later saying he had a good time. She's thinking about giving him a second chance to see if he was a bad kisser because he was drunk, but signs point to no because she doesn't want to go taking anybody's cherry any time soon.

In other news I am dating someone, he is half black and all man. I like him lots but I haven't seen him in over a week and he's being a weirdo so I might be back on the market fellas. Mothers lock up your sons! Stuckingfupid on the loose!

2:^)

2 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Polt said...

THe guy you're dating (if you still are by now) sounds pretty hot. And if motorboat chick doesn't want to take cute guys cherry, send him to me, I have no such qualms.

Although I have to ask, what the hell is motorboating????

HUGS...

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Polt said...

Okay, I just checked urbandictionary.com, and now I know what motorboating is...you poor, poor, boy. You have my sympathy.

HUGS...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home