Sunday, April 01, 2007

It Ain't Easy Being Easy

So I think I'm in love with this guy I met at a bar. He's hilarious, he's cute, he's employed, he's got all of his original teeth! And I think he may even be into me (or wants to be into me heyooooo).

Our wedding should be scheduled for June, right?

How can something with someone so seemingly perfect go so perfectly wrong? Sure I have a tradition of being attracted to the most jacked up dregs of society but this humble little fellow seems well rounded and interested in the same things that I am.

That is until I found out that in his perfect little past he took a strong interest in a little something the kids on the streets are calling CRYSTAL METH!

And of course for some reason finding this out about him made me that much more attracted to him so I think my only choice in life now is to go cloister myself until the rapture when God has weeded out all the sociopaths, drug abusers, and prostitutes - or as I like to call them my usual dating pool.

*Le sigh*

2:^)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I didn't realize that you're the 'bad boy' type.

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Little Critic Person... I used to read you a long time ago. I stopped, well, because I did. You can only read so many blogs in a day, and we were in different areas of our lives... you understand... anyway, I see your 12% Beerness, and I think, "is that my little Critic?" And I come over here and.....um.... when did you get gay? Not that I mind, ALL my friends are gay...every fucking one of those scoundrels... but weren't you decidedly not gay? In fact, didn't you enjoy giving a roommate a (I don't want to say it) hard time for being gay? (Not that that isn't enjoyable irony.) And out of curiosity, did you know you were gay then, just undercover, or did something cathartic happen where you woke up and said, "Oh! no shit?" Either way, congratulations, young buck. Now I can not read you because you're an annoying little faggot. (I say that teasingly and with love.)

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Polt said...

I'm used to one post a month from you...and since you're last one was April 1st, and today is May 31, does that mean we get a post today?

Or should I just continue to worry about you and you're lovely FABulous library life?

HUGS...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home