Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year bitches!

So I haven't had quite the diarying gusto that I thought I would (teehee diarrhea gusto), but here I am back to inform the masses of the fabulous ongoings in my glamorous librarian life. When we last left off I was busy revealing that I am a fake bitch when it comes to telling people their lovers are ugly (whereas I am painfully honest in virtually all other aspects of life).

Now because I'm too lazy to actually talk about them and you are just as lazy about reading them here is the cliff notes version of how I've spent my break thus far.

- I went to a lesbian bar and was disappointed because the place didn't stink of feminism. There was a pleasingly high level of short-cropped hair, thug wear, and militant boots which tickled me pink.

- I went to some bars in Towson and there had a conversation with the greasiest latino man I've ever met. He was calling my friend a whore and when I said he's probably just as big of a whore he replied, "Yes dis iz troo" Hah! Later my best friend (the asian) was determined to go to some bar and made a b-line for it. One of the fellas in the group promptly chased down, scooped her up in the middle of a cross walk, and brought her into a different bar entirely.

- I went to my friend's wedding which was beautiful and sad all at the same time. I might never see her again, but a few high lights included our hotel in the finest prostitution district in all of western Maryland, the concierge warning us to call downstairs if a black man with silver teeth is in our room (who we later saw in the back of a police car), and holding hands with a Navy guy during a slow dance (I'll let you wonder about that one haha).

- I met a boy for coffee who is very cute, very gay (apprentice hairstylist with a belly button ring), and very boring unfortunately. But we'll see perhaps these things take some warming up. Still it has to be pretty bad when a librarian thinks you're boring...

- I have two other boys trying to court me as well. For some reason I have a sudden plethora of boys to pick from but I'm not really attracted to any of them in any way... still it is very flattering so I'm keeping all my options open which either makes me a tease, a whore, or a bitch and possibly all three. Whatever I haven't been out there much so if nothing else hopefully I'll make some new friends and meet guys that are decent and restore my faith in gay men.

I think that's it. Other than a bonfire/band/barn celebration I didn't entirely successfully make it to on New Years the rest of my life is simply Blaaaah.

How about you all? Have fun times?

2:^)

4 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Kungfukitten said...

I kissed my cats at midnight on New Years. I think that about sums up my holidays.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Polt said...

"hotel in the finest prostitution district in all of western Maryland"

Hmm, I had no idea you were in Hagerstown. :)

HUGS...

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Steve said...

The only thing I remember about Maryland was some f**ked up restaurant called "Bob's Big Boy." Big Boy, indeed. Probably the worst meal I've ever had. And, for the life of me, I can't remember what town I was in. Anyway, a tease, a whore, or a bitch? Or, all three? Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just be happy and content that the boys are chasing you. Happy New Year, by the way!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Kungfukitten said...

I saw this and thought of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home