Saturday, December 16, 2006

Yay! Done! Can't Think of a Clever Title!

Officially done my first semester of grad school and am well into Winter break which means I'm free to do all the things I love again like read books that I want to read, write in my blog, read other peoples blogs, play video games, and touch myself more regularly. I also plan to drink ten years off my life. It's going to be glorious.

I just finished my last project on Thursday and had two parties lined up last night. The first was a cookie decorating party which got real old real fast. I glutted myself on pizza and frosting, then had a sugar crash in an easy chair while the rest continued on with their confectionary art. We were recreating the cast of The Office. I made a dead-on Angela complete with scowl. My friend did Phyllis with a blue frowny face. We want to send the pictures to NBC and have them feature us. We'll see though. Soon after recovering from my diabetic coma, I realized what time it was and was quickly on my way out the door.

After spending a wholesome evening with friends, I went to a Slutty Santa theme party and you can bet your sweet ass I dressed up. To say I made a spectacle of myself would be an understatement. Of the 50 or so people that were there, only about 10 were actually dressed up, only 3 were remotely slutty, and none of them were guys. Then I busted in wearing this:


I think the strategically placed ribbon makes the outfit... and screams class and sophistication.

The girls thought it was great and all wanted to take pictures with me, the guys... well... who can blame them for being intimidated.

2:^)

2 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Polt said...

hehehe, I've found a piece of mistletoe on the belt buckle also screams slutty!

Although it screams white trash too...a ribbon is definately more classy. Definately.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Ms C Qrisp said...

Who gets to unwrap the present on Christmas morning?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home