Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Be Kind To Your Librarian

Just because you are retarded and don't know how to use technology does not mean that I do not know the answer to your question. It means you don't understand the answer to your question.

That's why when you ask for my manager and it takes two of my coworkers to figure out what the hell you're talking about and how to respond to your question that you get know where.

You're dumb. Not me.

As for the rest of my patrons, don't use heelies because if you fall/almost fall I will laugh hysterically at you. 

I know there's a Papa John's across the street that does not mean you can bring an entire large pizza into the library... or any library ever for that matter.

That is all. 

Thank your librarians folks. 

2:^)

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Polt said...

Well, glad to see you're still alive punkin. And sassy as ever!

HUGS...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home