Saturday, April 05, 2008

I suck at blogging.

So tonight I was at the gay bar waiting for my friend... who we'll call Redwood because he's tall like a forest (6'6 to be exact).

I was at the coat check and saw him in front of me with some girl. So I do what any reasonable friend would do and gave him a swift hard kick to the back of the leg. 

He turns around... gives me an angry look...

And it's then that I realized... I did not kick Redwood... I kicked some stranger... 

And after exchanging dirty looks with the stranger I realize I not only kicked  soome "strange"r but that the stranger in question... was Redwood's ex... who broke up with him through a text message.... through a friend. 

It took use both a second to realize.

Redwood's Ex: Ooooh hi!!

StuckingFupid: Hey there...!

Redwood's Ex: Good to see you again. How are things? 

StuckingFupid: Oh good you know... oh hey coat check I'll talk to you later.

Redwood's Ex: See you on the dance floor!

StuckingFupid: Yeah okay!

Needless to say we ignored each other like a check engine light.

2:^)

2 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger golfwidow said...

Yay kicking a "stranger" who you happen to know actually kind of deserved it.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Polt said...

Well Im glad to see you're still alive, that's a good thing. AND that you're still the same lil loveable stuckingfupid you always were. :)

HUGS...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home