Wednesday, November 22, 2006

GAY ALERT

Which of the following things makes me the gayest man in the world?

I finished watching the Madonna Concert on NBC and decided to turn on LOGO so I could catch an old episode of Noah's Arc and one of the characters was getting gay bashed, but I wasn't sure who to root for because he was wearing a FASHION PONCHO!

In other news life is GOOOOOD! I've been very busy with school including but limited to papers, exams, and worst of all a presentation.

Now normally I love presentations but I had to work with some crazy woman who did not want to do a Powerpoint Presentation or provide a handout despite the fact both were specifically required for the assignment. After I convinced her that it would be a good idea to include them, she sent me the goods - 28 powerpoint slides and 10 pages of handouts! And that was just HER half of the presentation!!!

To say her and I had trouble reaching a consensus would be an understatement. In order to give you an idea of how my part went I have included the following images that were actually in the powerpoint slide that I presented before the class. Keep in mind the topic was electronic records archives:




Somehow we got a B+ which has made me conclude that I'm just paying for my grades in grad school which is a relief because now I can read more books for fun and less textbooks. 2:^))

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Gobble Gobble Day tomorrow! Dinner is at my house so I will be to avoiding my clinically depressed great aunt and our hyperactive learning disabled cousin all day until the meal is ready.

Perhaps I'll even report from the trenches tomorrow, I dunno I dunno if I'll have enough time.

2:^)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Polt said...

yes definately, you have to give us reports of your family thanksgiving! It has GOT to be hilarious!

And I LOVE the Swedish Chef, he was always my favorite...musta been a food thing or seomthing!

Happy Thanksgiving yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home