Sunday, September 24, 2006

Stupidity Starts Early

Yesterday I went to see Jackass 2 and it was, quite possibly, the funniest movie I have ever seen. My cheeks hurt from evil laughing so much. Word of warning though, if you're not into feces, male nudity, and people doing bodily harm to themselves it may not appreciate the comedic value as much as I do.

Fortunately I preordered the tickets, because after visiting my friends' chain smoking buddies (they said they were going out on the balcony to smoke A cigarette... 6 cigarettes later...), we showed up at the theater with only 15 minutes before showtime. There was only one slight hang up at which occured at the little ticket counter where the person rips your ticket and mumbles what theater you're in (or tells you you have pretty eyes). This time I handed over my tickets to the man and he asked, "How old are you?"

I was so taken aback by the question I couldn't even think of how old I was. After some hesitation, a look of consfusion, and a shake of my head in disbelief, I managed to blurt out, "22". To which he gave me a unconvinced look me. My naturally instincts kicked in and I whipped out my wallet and was about tothrew my ID at him, when he stopped me with "It's cool man I belie' ya."

Good, because I would have been pulling my license out of your BRAINSTEM.

I guess I should feel complimented that I have such a youthful appearance that I'm questioned about R movies but I don't quite appreciate the idea that I look like some pimply prepubescent 16 year old.

By that point we had 10 minutes before showtime and by some act of Allah, we found great seats in the middle row AND they hadn't darkened the lights in the theater. I will have to sacrifice a virgin or something for that most glorious day!

In other news my cousin came over the other day and brought her baby with her (I think she's 2 years old). I pretended to be asleep until she left and now she thinks that I'm dead because I keep on blowing off all the events she invites me to so much so I don't think she's seen me in almost 5 years.

I'm not a fan of children as I've said in the past. They're not cute or particularly clever and they can't keep their pestilent little hands off me. I am NOT touchy feely at all. So rather than fighting off a little grub all morning I hid upstairs in my room and watched movie trailers. It sounds like the runt had a good time while she was here. She feasted on chocolate, played with a ball I didn't even know we had, managed to thoroughly harass my cat, and managed to steal a pumpkin out of my backyard.

When she went home she told her brothers all about her adventures, showing off, with great pride, the "apple" she had picked.

...isn't that just adorable.



BLEH!

2:^)

3 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I've never seen anything Jackass related... even that Steve O guy. But, Holy Shit! You should see me blog stats. I get elevendybillion Google hits for that jackass. Ooooh, I did see a picture of him taking a piss on the red carpet for the premiere of his movie this morning, but I digress.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Polt said...

1) going to see Jackass tonight with some friends! WHoo-Hoo!! Of course I'll love it, cause while feces ain't high on my list, male nudity certainly is!

2) Better to look too young and than to old. Trust me. (unless you're an underage alcholic, I guess)

3) Yes, it does sound adorable. As does your cousin's kid (that' your cousin also, right?) I like her, I mean, she loves chocolate, plays with balls, and hate cats...sounds just like me. ;)

HUGS...

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

heard crazy stories about that movie ... i may need to rent it and FF through some of it ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home