Sunday, May 11, 2008

Whoops!

I just destroyed our toaster oven making puff pastry. Gay!

Apparently though you can cook the ham and cheese goodness in a conventional oven in the original plastic tray, this does not translate when reheating them in the toaster oven. 

I would have taken a picture but I had to quickly throw the smoldering ball into the nearest waste bin that is after cutting it free from the toaster oven itself. 

What a mess. It kind of looked like modern art though I titled it "Modern Man" before pitching it. 

And in case you were wondering... the puff pastry tasted undercooked. 

I'm sure I have 3 kinds of cancer now. 

2:^D



1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Polt said...

Aw, you're a librarian, you're not supposed to know anything about cooking anyway.

Although you oughtta know where the cooking books are located. :)

HUGS...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home