Sunday, July 30, 2006

Watch Out Heidi Klum and Tim Gun The Next Generation Is Right Here

I was just watching Project Runway and it brought back fond memories of my own brief stint as a fashion designer which I thought I would share with all of you:


STOP LOOKING AT MY CROTCH!

(Okay okay look at my crotch all you want, but get all your "Looks like you're smuggling grapes" jokes out of your system now before you journey towards my comments section.)

Ahem. I call my design Gay Pride Tin Man. Not featured is a construction paper flower that went on my lapel which my friend made for me soon after this picture was taken. The purpose of this outfit was a friend's No Clothes theme party in which you make your clothes out of objects around your house (why did I bother to explain that). I cheated and used some real clothes but don't tell anyone. This will be our little secret.

Anyway if you would like create your own duct tape outfit all you need is the following things:

- Duct Tape
- Newspaper
- Construction Paper
- Festive wrapping paper
- Too Much Time On Your Hands

And the most important ingredient of all

- ALCOHOL

Oh yeah and carry around a roll of duct tape (as can be seen on my left arm in the picture) because you will split seams in all the worst places. Especially the crotchal region.

Needless to say I made quite the spectacle of myself... but I didn't need a duct tape suit to do that.

2:^)

5 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Yeah, but that's gotta hurt. Didn't it?

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger Polt said...

I know there's something I should say here...but Mama always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, just giggle quietly to yourself in the corner"...or something like that.

*giggle, giggle*

Seriously, though, it's more creative than anything I could have come up with!

(although I DID go as the Floor Of A Movie Theater to a costume party once.)

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I have never heard anyone else use the term "crotchal region." At last, someone who knows what it's actually called!

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Perry Neeham said...

Mmm yeah, be prepared. Carrying duct tape around with you is really thinking ahead.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger CyberPete said...

That must have been very painful to remove but maybe that's where the alcohol comes ín? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home