Monday, August 07, 2006

In 10 Years I Won't Be Manless! (A Boy Can Dream)

Have you ever seen someone from behind you could just tell was gorgeous?

It happened to me the other day. There was this tall dark and handsome summummuh bitch walking down the path wearing a tight green shirt and even tighter pants (which made my pants tight eheheehe). He was just ahead of me crossing the street and I wanted to catch up with him so I could eye-rape him appreciate him with my eyes, but all these obstacles got in my way - mainly my campus' strict jay-walking laws and an 18 passenger bus, but by time I had run the gauntlet hotty mctight pants had disappeared into the library.

After a long hard day of work (ahaahaha like I work hard), I took what was probably my 15th unnecessary bathroom break of the day and as I walked down the hallway toward the bathroom, I looked up to see a gift from the gods. There before me in all of his frontal glory was hotty mctightpants coming my way and might I just add... he was everything I ever imagined him to be and more. In fact he was so hot I had to actually look away because I was afraid if I kept staring I would forget he's not just the man of my fantasies and try to reach out and touch him. That or he would have noticed me drooling all over him. Either way judging by those finely chiseled arms, rock hard abs, and defined quads I'm pretty sure he could have killed me using nothing more than his eyelids.

And I still would have died with a smile on my face.

I never used to be into Arabian or Indian or Asian or whateverian men, but that's my new thing. Before I only used to find blonde haired blue-eyed guys attractive but I think that's because I went to school where only the blonde haired blue-eyed guys were attractive and now that I'm at a larger school I get to see the rainbow of beautiful people. I'm turned on by all races now. I'm livin' the King's dream people!

That or it has just been that long everything gets me all hot and bothered. Boys... naked statues... phallic looking lamp posts...

Gah! I need a man. I'll have to put that in my 10 year plan.

2:^)





Mmmm.

5 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger fairfromfair said...

Honey I can so relate.... this single thing is boring the shit out of me and giving me a much moe defined right arm than my left. It's ridiculous how horny I am. I have had to recently recruit my friends to intervene at bard when I realize I am willing to go home with the wrong guy for the right reasons. It's too much.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Good use of control there. It can be so awkward to explain to someone you don't know why you just walked over and licked them.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Polt said...

Oh that was YOU drooling all over yourself while staring at me?

Asian men, yeah, they get my blood boiling. Love em! Just not enough of em around here in the middle of nowhere Pennsylvania.

 
At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2:^)

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Perry Neeham said...

Congrats on seeing the light! Here in the UK white guys tend to be fat and unfit. But the good news is that there are lots of very handsome, slim guys from all over the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home