Wednesday, August 30, 2006

First Day At School

My first day of grad school classes was a success.

Okay I only had one... and it was mostly housecleaning and busy work... and we let class out early but still it was almost 3 hours long... and full of wimmens asking stupid questions! I'm spent!

But yeah,sSo I'm happy to say that at no point did I feel overwhelmed nor did I get the urge to run screaming from the room which I often do in excess. I am confident that this course will in no way try to butt rape me. IN YOUR FACE LIBRARIANING NEMESIS!

We began much as we do any class, by introducing ourselves and I'm proud to announce that I was able to work in the words "lamp post" and "naked people". I would recreate the introduction here but I think it's more fun for you all to use your imaginations.

Anyway I am beat. All of that playing with my high lighter top and judge people for taking too many notes has really warn me out.

Good night!

2:^)

*Update* My friend dared me to fill out a profile for BlackSingles.com so I did. If any one asks I am a pickle salesman with an Associates degree. I am 21 and divorced with 3 children, 1 of which is at home. For my introduction/description of who I want to meet I simply put "luscious" and when I'm not busy selling pickes I am smoking and drinking heavily. Oh yeah and if you go there looking for a picture of me you'll only find my friend's picture BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoo-ha!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger CyberPete said...

Meanie, I approve!

They don't allow gays on that site, why is that? I'm appalled!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home