Sunday, August 27, 2006

How Gay Am I?

Awhile back someone asked me, "Just how gay are you?" and the only way I can really think to answer that question is pictorially.

I would say I am somewhere between this:


And this:

Which would make you think I was this:


But I am most definitely not that.

And whenever I take one of those highly scientific "How Gay Are You?" quizzes it always tells me I'm a lesbian. I don't like women, I've never even worn flannel, and the last time I went to a Home Depot was two years ago to buy supplies to make an elaborate Beer Bong (named Barry) for my friend's 20th birthday party.

So essentially I am either a lipstick lesbian who likes men or a woman trapped in a man's body (or the gay male equivalent of a tom boy? A tom girl? Gah! My head hurts).

I hope that answered that question. Does anyone else have anything they want to know?

2:^)

2 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Blogger fairfromfair said...

Yeah, wouldn't halfway between those two pics look something like this: www.alwaysproud.com/teddybears.htm
Maybe the top left???

So, wanna go to Meade Kansas?

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger CyberPete said...

What celebrity do you look like?
you can check that out on www.myheritage.com

I tried it with two pictures, one taken 10 years ago and one quite recent. The old one came up with a quite positive result but the recent one was quite disappointing although I suspected it wouldn't be good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home