Thursday, September 07, 2006

Guide To Love

Goods news! Princess Gary is fixed!

700 dollars later!

Gah!

Otherwise life is good. Classes are going well. Work is great. Friends are excellent:

Your Hero: Yeah I don't get people that are happy to see people all the time, sickos!

PseudoLesbian: They learly have never worked in the servie industry.

PseudoLesbian: Sorry about my spelling, I am unable to find my extra keyboard with all 26 letters.

Your Hero: Haha it's okay.

Your Hero: CCCC

Your Hero: Jeal-ous?

PseudoLesbian: You are an unt.

In most recent developments one of the people that I talk to on myspace has officially declared his love for me and apparently is dismayed because I have yet to show any love in return.

Here are a few things you should know about Your Hero if you are trying to court him. I'll wait for you to grab a pad and pen.

Firstly, I hate when people readily throw out I love yous and compliments like free candy at a 4th of July parade. It cheapens the meaning. The only times you will ever see me express my true feelings for someone is when I am highly intoxicated (spirits go in truth comes out) or someone is upset. When I give out a compliment or an I love you to my friends they act like I have just given them the Ark of the Covenant. I like that.

Secondly, I am not going to fall in love with you simply because you talk to me online. I have talked to too many of my friends' friends online only to meet them in real life and realize they are boring and can't carry on a good conversation. Or worse they're hard to look at.

Thirdly, I survive on a steady stream of chocolate, junk food, and human misery. If I don't die of some sort of congestive heart failure by the time I'm 25 I am donating my body to science, because I am a friggin' medical wonder of the modern world. The way to my heart is definitely through my stomach and while I'm typically a fussbudget - yummy food makes me ecstatically happy. And when the Missus is happy, everyone is happy!

Fourthly, a good insult goes a long way with me. I am a trash talking hobag and if you can keep up we will be friends for life! Added props if you can zing me really well. If so, I'll probably let you have your way with me.

In summary, I want a man who will plump me up, lay me down, and degrade me.

Wait...

I am a seriously sick individual.

2:^)

5 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Polt said...

plump you up, lay you down and degrade you? You really ARE a unt, aren't you? :P

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Michael The Shadow said...

Well I do have a well stocked bar, I have chocolate in the fridge, know how to make ice cream and chocolate mousse, and absolutely adore you and want to be your future husband as long as you take care of my ever present library fees. If you don't....uck you, it ain't worth my time ;)

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you're a masochist.

Big deal.

Get over it and quit moaning about it. (heh..I said moan)
;0)

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you STILL have that FUCKING car?!

gahh!

does it still sound like a vacuum howling in pain?

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

I'm with you ... if you can give it as good as you take it, we'll get along just fine.

Sarcasm, I mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home