Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yet Another Reason To Switch...

McAfee Employee: Hello, [My Hero]?

Your Hero: Hello?

McAfee Employee: This is Bob calling from McAfee Virus Projection.. prodec.. Protection!

Your Hero: Haha Hi Bob.

McAfee Employee: We recently noticed that your virus scan service with us is going to be out of date and wanted you to be aware of the cheap deals we have running right now so that you can get the protection you need at an affordable price.

Your Hero: Well I don't have that computer hooked up to the internet anymore and have a laptop now.

McAfee Employee: Well is your laptop protected with McAfee?

Your Hero: Umm no... but... I have a Mac.

McAfee Employee: Oh... so you don't really need it then... uhh... heh... well... if your... family needs good virus protection!

Meanwhile I start laughing because I just got a telemarketer to admit I don't need his product and in the process he starts to chuckle while doing his spiel because I'm giggling the whole. I admire his recovery with the whole family line of questioning though. He was very good!

In other news, today I had my second class and it was very easy. The teacher basically has everythng she says online so that leaves me plenty of time do things like... oh I dunno... compose blog entries on my laptop during class. Wee!

Good times.

2:^)

3 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger Kungfukitten said...

*Hugs MacBook Shamelessly* I know, we totally rock don't we? High five!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Polt said...

Kinda like commenting on other people's blogs at work, eh? :P

HUGS and stuff...

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Michael The Shadow said...

Wicked! Blogging in class...now that rocks! hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home